£56453 - £67311 per annum
14 days ago
27 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Lead Automation Tester to join an organisation which depends on its IT services to operate and innovate effectively.
With the organisation committed to embracing cloud technologies and creating an IT department of the future, they will invest time and effort to support you to developer your career, making this an exciting and challenging position.
They are offering a salary of up to £67,00 with an employer pension contribution of 27.9% and a strong focus on learning and development opportunities. They offer predominantly remote working with just 4 times a year minimum visits to the office. Their offices are based in Newport.
What the Lead Automation Tester will be doing
The ideal candidate will have 3-4 direct reports.
- Contribute to the design, coding, testing, and documentation of small scale to large, complex or mission critical programs
- Build automated tests to support our continuous deployment environments using the technology of choice
- Share knowledge and expertise with your wider team, becoming a role model within the organisation, champion our culture of learning, development, cross-company collaboration, and teamwork
What the successful Lead Automation Tester will bring to the team
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities as well as some formal line management experience.
- Previous knowledge sharing of your expertise with the wider team
- Stakeholder engagement
- Project and delivery management support
- Excellent understanding of automation testing frameworks i.e., Serenity
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Lead Automation Tester will be rewarded with:
- Salary of up to £67,000
- Employer pension contribution of 27.9%
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Predominantly remote working
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Lead Automation Tester opportunity is for you then apply online or call Alice Briggs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 142860.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.