17 days ago
30 May 2021
A niche family law firm with offices in Central Cardiff are looking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary to carry out secretarial duties for Solicitors for several family Solicitors. =
The hours are 8.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday and this role is office based.
Duties will include;
· Answering the phone and transferring calls
· Taking messages
· Managing and organising the central office calendar
· Taking payments
· Typing emails, letters, notes and documents.
· Dealing with the post
· Some administrative duties
The experience you need for this role:
· An experienced Legal Secretary
· Experience in family law is desirable but not essential
· Excellent communication (written and verbal)
· Excellent attention to detail is essential
· Excellent client care skills are essential
· IT Literate
This is some of what you’ll get in return:
Working within a small, family feel firm with a great culture
City Centre location
Good public transport links
A work / life balance
A supportive team
A fantastic salary
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*