Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a Senior Maintenance Supervisor /Manager with experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment? Are you looking to take a step towards engineering management?
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity to undertake a days-based maintenance role for a fantastic SME Manufacturing employer who has invested heavily into the site.
This is what you'll be doing
You'll be reporting into the Senior Engineering Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the performance of the company's production equipment through preventative measures such as TPM, or by machine repair when needed.
You will work closely with the Operations leads to maintain efficient and effective production equipment, utilising the OEE metric to provide performance focus and direction.
Another key part of the role is developing the skills and capabilities of the team - supporting each team member to maximise their and the team's potential through training, mentoring and practical experience.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Management of the stores area and responsible for management of spare parts
- Previous experience of leading maintenance teams and project improvements is essential and must be demonstrable on the CV.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary of circa £45,000 + an Enhanced Benefits Package.
You'll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones..
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.