3 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Do you have experience working across Solidworks (3D) and AutoCAD (2D)? Are you educated to degree level? Or do you have a relevant qualification? Do you have an understanding of manufacturing processes and methods?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be managing a highly dynamic engineering department. You will undertake design work including but not limited too:
- Prioritising workloads to schedules and delivery dates.
- Detail, layout and assembly drawings.
- Manage bills of materials.
- Revision control records
- Maintaining technical database
- Product project specific layouts
- You will also work on product development and value engineering existing parts and assemblies as required.
- You will have regular contact with suppliers.
- AutoCAD 2D draughting
- 3D Modelling (SolidWorks)
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- AutoCAD 2D
- Solidworks 3D
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
To work with a highly dynamic, forward thinking and exciting business who have very impressive visions for their near future.
Up to £35000 dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today to discuss further on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.