£35,000 - £40,000
6 months ago
Mechanical Product Design Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000
A new opportunity has been created for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join this powerhouse of innovation, a company known for consistently treading the first ground in its field, for constant innovation in the design and development of ground breaking products and for creating jobs through the resulting growth of its UK manufacturing presence.
This is an exciting new Mechanical Design role working in a growing team, developing and designing both new and existing products from concept to manufacture. You'll be able to see your designs through to mass production, developing your career with a business dominating its market space and known for its innovation and drive for continued excellence.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Mechanical Design primarily using Solidworks.
- Ensure design are suitable for mass production.
- Testing and validation of prototype and pre-production parts.
- Managing project documentation- test reports, drawings, DFMEA etc.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 2 years’ experience working within a similar role.
- Industry experience using Solid Works
- Knowledge/ experience of designing high quality plastic parts for injection moulding
- HNC or similar in Mechanical or Product Design
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Circa £40,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holiday
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.