about 1 year ago
Are you a strong Mechanical Technician looking to develop your skills? This is an opportunity to join a multinational plastic manufacturer who specialise in Injection moulding and supply into a variety of stable industries.
This is what you’ll be doing.
In this role you will be working a 3 shift pattern and challenged to work in a busy manufacturing centre ensuring all manufacturing lines are running.
Tasks will include:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment in line with schedules and specifications to ensure reliability and limit breakdown occurrence Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Fault finding using a mixture of methods.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or relevant ONC/HNC
- Knowledge of plastic moulding processes ( Extrusion, Injection or Blow moulding)
- Knowledge of Robotic controlled production
- 2 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £32000, with the opportunity to work overtime worth up to £6000 a year and to become an expert in the field of injection moulding.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who have a family friendly atmosphere and who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*