Up to £43028.00 per annum
11 days ago
19 February 2023
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Yolk Recruitment is supporting on the campaign to find a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established FMCG Manufacturing business in Wiltshire. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where you will be responsible for optimising machinery output and product quality, minimising plant downtime through preventative maintenance and efficient breakdown response, and promoting good engineering practices while maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
Are you a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer and like the above? Then keep on reading.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Engineering
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering
- Experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of 4+ years of engineering experience
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal communication skills and basic computer skills
- Building and maintaining an up-to-date PPM system
- Ensuring planned maintenance is carried out professionally and promptly
- Quick and effective response to breakdowns
- Communicating unscheduled breakdowns to the Shift Supervisor/Mill Manager
- Following good engineering standards and good hygiene practice for the department
- Ensuring compliance with company and legislative health and safety and environmental guidelines
- Participating in Mechanical and Electrical projects and installations
- Efficient operations of effluent plant systems ensuring environmental compliance
- Understanding the operations of fire suppression systems
- Demonstrating understanding of environmental impacts
If you're interested in this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity then apply today to join their team of highly competent and motivated engineers.