Up to £35000
16 days ago
08 February 2021
2 shift (with 1 week of nights every 3 rotations)
Are you a senior Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor with experience within a manufacturing environment?
If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity to undertake a days-based maintenance role for a fantastic employer.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be reporting into the Maintenance Manager to ensure the successful delivery of a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) System, in addition to managing the maintenance team.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Providing both a pro-active and reactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
• Implementing and adjusting the PPM schedule utilising Root Cause Analysis techniques to identify trends to improve machinery OEE.
The experience you’ll bring to the team.
• Educated to a minimum of HNC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• It is essential that the successful applicant is a time-served, apprentice trained engineer, who is passionate about wanting to transform operational efficiencies.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
• Able to work as a constructive member of a team and have strong sense of responsibility.
• Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy.
• Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A Salary of up to £35000 with lots of overtime and an excellent benefits package.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.