£30,000 - £34,000 + OT + bonus
16 days ago
07 June 2019
Multi-skilled / Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £34,000
A varied and interesting role has been created with this industry leading manufacturing business, a company with a reputation for producing the best work in its field and for being a local employer of choice, offering career opportunities, ongoing development and a culture of trust and supported autonomy. This is a three shift role working 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Electrical installation
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Fault finding and rectification
- Refurbishing machinery/equipment
- Preventative maintenance
- Developing and improving the preventative maintenance system
- Projects – including refurbishment and equipment improvements.
- Retrofitting safety equipment as required
- Assist with equipment improvement - inspection, design, manufacture, installation
- Building/facility repairs as required
- Hydraulics - making hoses, fitting
- Pneumatics - repair, new installation as required
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £30,000 - £33,800 salary, depending on experience
- Annual bonus
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Formal professional development
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.