over 1 year ago
Personal/Complex Injury Paralegal
Are you an experienced Personal/Complex Injury Paralegal looking to take the next step in your career? A specialist, Cardiff based firm are offering the opporutnity for a motivated and hardworking Paralegal to join their busy team, with a view to offer a training contract.
This is what you’ll be doing
The firm are well known within their sector as insurance specialists, providing sound and quality legal advice. You will be handling a caseload of RTA and EL/PL multitrack matters, assisting a broad range of clients on both pre and post litigated claims. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting of court documents/witness statements
- Conducting telephone hearings when required
- Assisting other Fee Earners when required
- Ensure all important dates are diarised
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by the partnership as requested
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience handling personal injury claims, ideally RTA or EL/PL
- Experience handling complex injury claims is desirable, but those with a strong PI background and a willingness to learn are encouraged to apply
- Have a keen interest in this area of law
- Defendant experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary, this firm are keen to develop talent from within and will be looking to offer a training contract to the successful candidate. Other benefits include the opportunity to receive four separate bonuses, flexible working hours and childcare vouchers to name just a few.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think this role would suit your skills and experience, or you would like more information then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Ellen Andreassen, at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.