Up to £25,000
23 days ago
07 October 2020
A rapidly expanding Law firm are looking for an experienced and motivated Paralegal, to join their thriving Private Client team. This is a permanent full-time position, based in Bristol. Notably this position is available due to the firm’s success year on year since inception, and the consistent growth in the number of instructions in the department. Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a highly regarded firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide support to a Senior Legal Executive on predominately Wills and LPAs, including assisting with client formalities, taking initial instructions, drafting legal documents and undertaking due diligence as necessary
- Develop and manage your own caseload of Wills and LPA matters
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Take an interest in business development activities, and recognise opportunities for referrals across the firm
- Assist the wider Private Client department when necessary, including higher value Probate matters, and actively engage with the team on a daily basis
- You will also travel between the offices in the South West from time to time, to best assist your clients
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience dealing with Wills and LPAs is essential (ideally 2 years)
- CILEx or LLB is desirable
- Experience in a sales and/or customer service is desirable
- Motivation to develop your career
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK drivers licence and access to a car
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £25,000 in salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- The opportunity to progress through CILEx
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.