Between £32,000 to £42,000
3 months ago
Private Client Solicitor / NQ – 3 years PQE / Stroud
A Regional Legal law firm, are looking a Private Client Solicitor, to join their highly reputable and progressive Private Client team, based in Gloucestershire. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a great team player.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of Private client work, namely Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Administration
- Freedom to network locally to grow and develop the private client department and your caseload
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive / STEP
- Experience in all aspects of Private Client work
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Legal fees discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Genuine career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.