Up to £90,000
13 days ago
06 February 2025
Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive - Cirencester
We are looking to recruit a qualified private client solicitor/legal executive to join our client’s friendly and well respected team. The firm deals with predominantly high net worth clients with varying needs and the consequent complexities involved. Many of their clients are London based and we provide a high level of service and technical ability.
This is what you’ll be doing
The Firm has many years of experience advising on those aspects of the law that we are all likely to encounter during our lives. They pride themselves on the fact that most of their new clients come to them by personal recommendation from existing clients.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
They are looking for the ‘right person’ and therefore the level of experience required will is flexible. They are looking from 3 years PQE to partner level.
- A qualified Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive
- Ability to work independently on a broad range of work.
- Ideally experience in all areas i.e.
- Wills – simple and complex for a broad range of clients
- Powers of attorney, deputyships and capacity issues
- Trusts – creation, administration, management of multiple family trusts, all taxation aspects and trust accounts
- Tax planning with an emphasis on IHT planning to incorporate the aspects of CGT, SDLT and income tax considerations
- Estate administration - to include preparation of all Inland Revenue papers, dealing with BPR and APR assets, foreign aspects, consideration of all taxation matters and deeds of variation.
- The successful candidate will be pro-active and possess excellent client care skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
They can offer a full or part time role. Salary will be dependent upon experience. The firm pride themselves in paying city salaries and looking after their staff.
- Wonderful location in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Car Parking Permit
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please contact Daniel Mason at our offices
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportun