£33000 - £36000 per annum
13 days ago
15 July 2022
Up to £36000
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively managing a new opportunity for a Process Quality Engineer to join this leading global specialist manufacturer in a varied role that offers reward, support and development, the promise of a long career ahead, hybrid working and an extremely attractive benefits package.
The business is the partner of choice for high profile customers in several critical industries and provides a high number of products with varied manufacturing processes, and has an impressive record of R&D and is continuing to invest and grow. This is a varied and exciting role with plenty to learn, support to do so, and a lot of opportunity to make your mark, solving problems and driving quality improvements.
You will be a problem solver and have a strong verbal and written communication as you will need to be able to aid with CAPAs and 8D’s, run reports, be involved in improving quality and much more. You will need to be able to implement a structure to help support current products and staff to ensure they’re utilising everything they can.
This is what you’ll be doing as Process Quality Engineer:
- Lead investigation of manufacturing quality/technical issues, supporting Production to identify root cause and proactively driving implantation of robust CAPA with measures to confirm effectiveness
- Produce A3 or technical reports for deviations and quality/process issues
- Lead the process for the effective review and record of management – ECNs/PCNs – using a risk based approach to ensure risks are identified and controlled before live implementation
- You’ll lead, or be developed to lead, validation and verification activities
- Work with suppliers to set material requirements and standards, monitoring and reporting on compliance and performance.
- Develop and execute effective control and inspection plans
- Monitor and report on quality related key performance indicators using data to prevent occurrence of non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Carry out process and product auditing (with training as required)
- Delivery training as needed to support quality awareness
- Assist and support as needed in complaint investigation
Experience you will bring as the Process Quality Engineer:
- Relevant previous experience in Quality in manufacturing
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills/experience
- An analytical and logical approach
- Customer/Supplier facing experience advantageous but inessential
This is what you will get in return as Process Quality Engineer:
- Starting salary up to £36,000 salary
- Pension contribution up to 8%
- Annual bonus scheme
- On site subsidised canteen
- Supported training and development
- Proven opportunities for career development
- Hybrid working
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Process Quality Engineer role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.