£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: WFH, Flexible Hours
about 2 months ago
Yolk Engineering is exclusively managing a new opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a long standing, highly respected and rapidly growing business that designs and manufactures life-saving medical devices in a role that will enjoy supported autonomy, the ability to make a significant impact, WFH and flexible working hours. In addition to driving efficiencies and improvements through the business you’ll also play a role in mentoring junior colleagues, will drive your own development and will be able to carve your own career path as the company continues to grow through 2022 and beyond.
This is a varied role and you’ll be in control of priorities. You’ll lead the delivery of new equipment and processes, manage validation activities on the site and play a role in the design transfer and change processes from NPI to production. You won’t be limited to Production and with support you’ll also drive continuous improvement in Quality, guiding compliance and creating quality procedures and work instructions.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Critical equipment & tooling introduction, validation, calibration, and maintenance.
- Validation Master Plan management and activity completion.
- Liaising with equipment, component, and tooling suppliers to support and improve manufacturing processes.
- Provide and analyse manufacturing data i.e., production control charts, reliability, and process capability to improve the process and monitor and measure against targets.
- Management of the design transfer and design change processes from new product development to production to ensure effective and compliant implementation.
- Creation, improvement and update of quality system and production documentation.
- Investigation of quality issues, root cause analysis and CAPA implementation & verification.
- Effective and timely change management and implementation.
- Assist with product and production related studies to provide accurate and relevant data to support technical file submission and improvements.
- Identify, develop, and promote companywide best practice, innovation, and quality processes.
- Provide equipment and process training as required.
- System control and update of CAD drawings.
- Undertake any reasonable task required to help fulfil customer demand.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A Mechanical Engineering background, able to work with teams to conceptualise new tooling, jigs and fixtures and project manage their introduction
- Experience introducing new production equipment
- An understanding of Validation (IQ/OQ/PQ, FAT/SAT, MVP, TPR.
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing sector is advantageous
- A proactive approach, willing to question and challenge existing processes
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary circa £40,000 depending on experience
- Annual Salary review
- WFH flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive holiday/pension package
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.