£11.27 - £12.55 per hour
02921 673 757
3 days ago
11 November 2021
Are you a team player but also enjoy working alone? Are you self-motivated and willing to take ownership of work to get things done? If so, then read on…
What you’ll be doing as a Process Operator
As a Process Operator you will be part of the Operating team that ensures the treatment of sewerage and waste water are to the required standards. You will be working across multiple sites and be responsible for maintaining equipment and working with the team to rectify any issues.
You will also be required to take part in our out of hour’s standby system.
- Ensuring compliance to required standards and procedures including Health & Safety
- Operating Waste Water Treatment Works and associated water pumping stations to company BMS and Health & Safety requirements
- Inducting, supervising and managing outside contractors carrying out capital maintenance breakdowns and projects ensuring full compliance to Health & Safety and BMS requirements and ensuring quality control
- Liaising with ME & I craftsmen on maintenance work
- Participating in arrangements and cover for annual leave and sickness for area of operation.
- Liaising and co-ordinate with area Supervisor and team members on operating activities and to formulate effective and efficient cost reductions plans and savings
That the successful Process Operator will bring to the team
- You will hold a valid driving licence
· Computer systems literate including SAP, Scope X, Exchange, Word and Excel are essential
· Fully conversant with Company BMS procedures and Health and Safety requirement and control
· Experience gained in the industry with use of SCADA systems, Instrumentation and Mechanical and Electrical equipment would be advantageous
· Experience gained in the industry to ensure full compliance and adherence to all H&S issues
· Awareness of regulatory bodies such as Natural Resources Wales
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Process Operator will receive the following:
As well as a salary of £21 693 - £24 164 (pro rata)
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Technician role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.