8 months ago
Are you an experience Production Operative looking to make a move to a market leading FMCG manufacturer? This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturer who has long term opportunities to progress within different areas of the business.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 3 Shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing line covering of all aspects of TPM and Tool Changes.
Tasks will include:
- Operate machinery used in the production process.
- Select appropriate tools and dies based on material thickness and type.
- Set up tooling, load programs, set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Determine if tools are damaged and in a safe condition after use.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast-changing priorities.
- Keep work area clean and organised.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Work with team members to maximise productivity and efficiency.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- 2 years manufacturing experience
- Ideally some mechanical engineering experience
- Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary, Health Cover, Death in service and pension. You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*