£20,000 - £22,000
6 months ago
Have you graduated with either a life sciences or accountancy & finance degree? If so, I want to hear from you! I am currently recruiting for a Project Assistant for my Cardiff based client with fantastic progression opportunities up to Project Manager!! I would also look at candidates who have worked as a Project Coordinator within a Science/pharmaceutical/consultancy.
This is what you’ll be doing
- To support members of the project teams to help deliver an efficient, high quality service to our clients; optimising project delivery. This is a role which is a step in the door to a fantastic opportunity.
- Provide project specific administrative support to the team throughout the project lifecycle, this may include, but is not limited to, issuing job codes, setting up files, maintaining accurate information on relevant systems, raising invoices, promptly updating and circulating project status reports; ensuring all project administration is completed to a high standard.
- Provide general administrative support to the team, including, but not limited to, organising and attending meetings and conferences as required, taking minutes, making travel arrangements, booking accommodation, preparing and sending out documents.
- Provides reports as required (e.g. website metrics).
- When required, coordinate the timely review and approval process for documents relating to projects, liaising with clients and external authors if applicable (e.g. coordinate and collect author disclosures and copyright transfer agreements, collate, update and maintain documents for approval).
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Life sciences or Accountancy and Finance degree or equivalent/relevant experience.
- Reprioritise work as needed by clients and team members.
- Communicate well; committed to ensuring information is communicated effectively to the right people in a timely manner.
- Annual performance and profit related bonus, paid just before Christmas
- The company will pay a minimum contribution of 3% of salary for each UK employee in the pension scheme. We will also match employee pension contributions of between 3% and 6%.
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service benefit (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days holiday per year (3 to be taken at Christmas, when the office closes)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on email@example.com or 02921 673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.