up to £60,000 DOE
10 months ago
Project Engineering Manager
Do you have a degree in an engineering discipline? Do you have previous project management experience? Have you worked within the FMCG industry?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be implementing a disciplined project management process across a wide range of projects ensuring that appropriate timelines, milestones, dependencies and resources are identified, monitored and communicated.
You will be responsible for the overall effectiveness of a team of Project Engineers. Managing their portfolio and workloads you will provide support to a diverse team and ensure the successful delivery of projects whilst being involved in the development of their skills and personal development.
You will establish and maintain robust project management standards across all projects an apply risk management with mitigation processes and strategies in place for the resolution and escalation of project issues.
- Produce progress reports and updates as required for project meetings.
- Monitor, identify and implement variations and change control.
- Establishing project programmes, agreeing timelines with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Project management qualification in Prince2 or APM and previous experience within a similar role.
- Management/ leadership skills.
- Ability to manage budgets and resources.
- Good planning experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £60,000 DOE
To work within a fantastic, dynamic organisation who are going through an exciting period of growth.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact and Engineering Specialist, Jessica Harmer on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.