£40000 - £45000 per annum
28 days ago
08 December 2021
£45,000 + benefits
About the company
Established for over 10 years this fire and security integrator has experienced year on year growth due to their successful business model. They have established themselves as one of the South East’s leading fire companies with a reputation for excellent work. Due to continued growth, they now find that there is a great opportunity for a Minor Projects Estimator to join the team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing projects from inception to handover.
- Most projects are in London or within the M25.
- Projects values usually range from £50K to £750K.
- Able to read, work to & abide by Programme of Works
- Conversant with issuing of RAMS & project related documents
- Manage sub-contract labour
- Minimum of 5 years experience project-based experience.
- Have a full understanding of current fire and security industry regulations.
- Must have worked in a similar role.
- Valid ECS or CSCS card holder, if Candidate doesn’t hold either they will need to achieve a Skills Related ECS Card to be considered
- SSSTS or SMSTS accreditation desirable although not essential
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Basic salary up to £45,000.
- Company vehicle.
- Further training and development.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.