£30 - £35 per day
02921 67 37 46
14 days ago
10 February 2022
We are looking for a top Project Manager to work with our client within the aviation industry on upcoming projects over the next 12 months.
Technical aspects: ability to:
- Proven experience in PM and knowledge of aviation methods and processes
- Set up the project framework (including Agile) and to define detailed project structures (work, cost and organization) ensuring alignment with project requirements
- Identify the milestones and all the interdependencies between project activities
- Identify, assess and monitor project’s risks and opportunities - Monitor and control financial aspects
- Monitor and control progress based on project objective performance measures including Milestones/Maturity Gates
People aspect: ability to:
- to be autonomous and proactive and to act with independence and related responsibility
- to adapt and use multiple forms of communication styles to ensure that all people/stakeholders are willing and able to follow common objectives.
- to negotiate & influence using reasoned advocacy in order to gain buy-in as well as using facilitation techniques to manage situations of conflict.
- to use flexible and adaptable working styles to build and develop effective cross-functional team work
- to interact with people of different cultural background in a constructive manner to achieve commonly accepted results