9 days ago
15 March 2021
Property Lawyer / Licenced Conveyancer
A tier 1 rated National law firm are looking to recruit into their highly regarded, award winning Commercial Property team and specifically within their social housing team. This role will initially be home working and will continue to be home working post Covid19 as well as office based.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Dealing with own caseload from initial instruction to completion
· Reporting to line manager who is responsible for the client relationship management
· Transactional supervision and training of the paralegals undertaking the day to day management of housing association stock.
· Dealing with other solicitors, work providers and clients
· Assisting partners/solicitors in the commercial property team
· Dealing with volume plot sales
· Supervising junior paralegals
· Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc.
· Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion
· Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
· Be responsible and accountable for files
The experience you need for this role
· A qualified Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Senior Paralegal
· Experience within property law is essential (residential, commercial or a mix of both)
· Supervisory experience is desirable
· Excellent client care skills
· Strong academics
· IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return
A work life balance
The option to work from home post covid19.
A supportive team including Paralegal assistance and a Team Leader.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*