13 days ago
20 December 2020
Residential Property Legal Advisor
A private practice, highly regarded law firm with several offices regionally, is looking to hire a Legal Advisor into their experienced Property team, based in Swansea. This role involves running a case load of residential property matters under the supervision of a Solicitor.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Managing a file load of residential property matters
• The ability to hit the ground running with residential property work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
• Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc
• Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion
The experience you need for this role
• A minimum of 1 years experience managing a residential property case load
• Excellent client care skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A LLB / LLM / LPC obtained
This is what you’ll get in return
• A family feel work culture
• A supportive team
• A market rate salary
• Progression opportunities including training contracts
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*