Up to £25,000
16 days ago
09 August 2021
Trainee Solicitor (property focus)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Conveyancing Department for an experienced Legal Assistant/Trainee Solicitor within a high street law firms Bridgend office. You will begin as a Paralegal, with a Training Contract to follow shortly after. Therefore, you must have a passion for conveyancing and want to qualify into this specialism.
This is what you will be doing:
· Taking instructions from clients;
· Opening and closing files;
· Obtaining Land Registry documents;
· Conducting Searches;
· Conducting client checks;
· General administration report;
· Experience with post completion an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
The experience you will bring to the team:
· LLB / LPC / GDL
· Experience working as a legal assistant in Conveyancing / residential property law;
· Experience of using case management systems and Microsoft Office and be IT literate;
· Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy;
· A positive attitude and be a team player;
· Excellent communication skills over the phone, in person and also via email.
What you will get in return
Working within a reputable law firm
The highest quality of work / experience
Personal career progression and development with a training contract
Working under market leading Lawyers.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.