Up to £23,000
5 months ago
Would you like to work with an exciting, growing company based near Ammanford? Would you like to work for a national manufacturer? Do you enjoy working in a modern, supportive business environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working for a large-scale manufacturing company you will work in a small finance team overlooking Purchase Ledger duties reporting to the Financial Controller. You will also assist with administrative duties and aiding in the day-to-day running of a busy office:
- Receive and post all purchase invoices
- Seek authorisation from the relevant manager/director for each invoice
- Post stock invoices to Sage once matched and approved
- Arrange payments on weekly and monthly basis as agreed with Financial Controller
- Post to Sage 200 payments made via direct debit/standing order
- Send remittances to suppliers
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Deal with any supplier queries
- Raise purchase orders for various departments
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- Purchase Ledger (3+ years)
- Sage (Preferable)
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
- Industry Experience – Manufacturing Preferable
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of up to £23,000
- On-site Parking
- Supportive & friendly team
- Pension & life insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.