about 1 year ago
Are you highly organised? Can you work well under pressure? Do you have previous experience working within a manufacturing company? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work within a busy purchasing department supporting the purchasing of supply materials.
- Place orders when required and communicate with suppliers
- Review purchase orders on a weekly basis
- Obtain quotes to ensure the most competitive price
- Manage supplier rejection notes and monthly mask maintenance
- Keep the ERP system up to date
- Assist the team with stock taking
- Any ad-hoc tasks required by purchasing manager
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong administration and prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of purchasing
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous finance experience is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
37.5 Hours per week
31 days holiday rising to 33
Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743.