£32000 to £38000
7 months ago
£32000 to £38000 DOE
An exciting new independent agency is looking for a new talented QA engineer to join their growing and highly passionate team in Bristol to help them build and deliver new and compelling digital products and technologies for their many large scale clients.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working in a fast paced environment on an array of different and exciting projects which include testing for a brand new automotive app that controls and maintains cars
- Working alongside project managers and developers and UX designers in a collaborative and communicative environment
- Writing and maintaining test cases/scripts, test documentation and data and logging issues and defects with tracking management tools
- In-depth security testing and performance/load checks for an array of different applications
- Setting up continuous integration build tasks and incorporating accessibility checks into testing on projects
The experience that you'll bring to the team
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity QA methodologies and processes, particularly with security testing, mobile device testing, cross browser testing and performance and load testing
- An understanding of test automation, to the level where you can write and maintain tests in at least one programming language
- Excellent communication skills with people of all technical abilities
- Ability to set up your own testing framework, quickly understanding what is required to ensure applications requirements and functionality are met
- An evidenced and clear passion for QA
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- High spec laptop and monitor
- Allocated funds and time for training, both on an individual and team basis
- Opportunity to work with and on new cutting edge technology and software
- Come as you are dress code
- Free fruit, biscuits and coffee
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are searching for an opportunity where you can have a voice, add real value, help drive and deliver a great service as well as progress your career then please get in touch today with our specialist software testing recruiter, Joel Marshall on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673760 / 07527 884999
Please apply with a CV attaching your recent contact details. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.