10 months ago
Do you have a proven track record of working within ISO9001? Have you undertaken APQP activity? Do you have a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering? Do you have a sound knowledge of Lean Manufacturing? Have you worked within metal engineered products?
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will review drawings and specifications appropriate to assigned projects.
- You will create Inspection Test Plans to facilitate the client’s approval.
- You will undertake witnessing ad auditing requirements.
- You will be the main link between the project team ad operations.
- You will support the project manager on all matters applicable to the function.
- You will ensure that project deliverables are met.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You must have a proven track record of working within an ISO9001 management system.
- Experience of quality tools such as JIT, APQP, PPAP, 8D, SPC, Pareto charts and statistical data.
- Experience of generating ITP’s
- An experienced auditor
- Sound knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
There’s also some must haves
You must be educated to a Bachelor of Science in mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Bonus earning opportunity
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist on either email@example.com or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.