up to £38,000 DOE
2 months ago
Do you have previous experience of working within the automotive sector? Do you have a minimum pf HNC/HND in an engineering or quality discipline? Are you looking to join a highly dynamic organisation?
This is what you’ll be doing
This is a unique opportunity to work with a highly dynamic and forward thinking business. You will be working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer and will be responsible for driving, developing and to be involved with the inspection and maturation of company products.
- Deliver to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement activities throughout the plant.
- Deal with customer complaints and manage them in an effective and timely manner.
- Audit both internal and customer audits, so will require good working knowledge of ITAF16949.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- HNC/HND qualification in an engineering or quality discipline.
- Have experience working within a Quality Engineer role within the automotive industry.
- Experience working to ITAF16949.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £38,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.