7 months ago
O you have experience working within the engineering sector? Are you looking to get into a Quality Inspector role? Or, are you currently a Quality Inspector looking for a new opportunity?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for carrying out final inspection on goods inwards inspection.
- Control and release of final inspection operations.
- Final inspections of components to ensure customer satisfaction/ drawing requirements are achieved.
- To maintain and check all calibrated equipment within the inspection area, ensuring control and maintaining records.
- Despatch of customer goods.
- Monitoring and reporting on all material effecting processing.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Product inspection experience.
- Use of CMM Systems
Are you up to the challenge? (Heading 4 no underline)
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.