8 months ago
Do you have proven quality management experience across ISO9001? Have you worked across ISO14001 (Environmental)? ISO145001? (H&S) Ae you looking for an exciting new challenge of which can offer you progression?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of working practice.
- Maintain company Quality, H&S and Environmental management systems across ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 (Health and safety)
- Manage the quality of tender responses, writing and coordination.
- Establish quality strategy ensuring its implementation from an operational perspective and control risk and liabilities.
- Ensure that the companies quality management system conforms to customer, internal, British standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Establish an internal compliance audits schedule on a yearly basis.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Working knowledge of Quality, H&S and Environmental management systems across ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 (Health and safety).
- Have had previous experience working within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A dynamic approach
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Circa £40,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.