£35000 - £40000 per annum
12 days ago
16 July 2022
£35,000 - £40,000
Yolk Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting a Quality Systems Engineer for a well-established manufacturer due to expansion.
Established for over 80 years, my client manufacturers a wide range of products for a number of sectors across the globe. With huge financial backing and a good working culture, this is a secure position which offers the room for progression and development.
You will assist the Quality Manager by defining, maintaining and improving the company’s Business Operating Systems, Procedures, Standards and Work methods, ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and customer requirements.
A Monday – Friday days-based position.
This is what you’ll be doing as Quality Systems Engineer
- Management of the existing Business Operating System regulatory approvals, in accordance with ISO9001, AS9100, and Nadcap Special Processes, also customer specifics as necessary within each of the business unit.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all aspects of the audit process. Manage the process-based audit schedule in line with the requirements of the BOS, regulatory, and customer requirements. Use available auditing tools, process audits, product audits, and document reviews to identify areas of weakness and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and deliver training and instructions on company processes to business units and employees to ensure understanding of BOS throughout the business.
- Identify, collect and analyse monthly performance and quality metrics and other QMS performance data. Report the actions required / implemented in these activities.
- Assist Quality Manager in implementing continuous improvement actions within the processes currently operating within the business units.
- Maintain Quality metrics and report to the Quality Manager in preparation for Monthly Management Review.
- Responsible for driving implementation / development / deployment of plant wide integrated Business Operating System.
The experience you’ll bring to the team as Quality Systems Engineer
- Quality Management System experience and an in-depth knowledge of ISO9001:2015 / ISO14001 is essential. Management Systems, such as: AS9100 Rev.D / IATF16949 / VDA6.3 / ISO13485 would be desirable
- Proven experience planning, implementing and maintaining a Process based Quality Management System, with extensive knowledge of ISO9001 core requirements
- Experienced internal auditor, capable of developing, managing and delivering an audit schedule to meet a variety of Quality Management Systems.
- Ability to develop and maintain procedures and documentation that complement the processes, and whilst meeting the requirements of International standards and customer specifics.
- Proven experience utilising Core Quality Tools
- Experience in leading new quality initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively all elements of an effective quality management system, acting as a facilitator, mentor, and coach in the adoption of quality initiatives throughout the business.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient user of IT; MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Qualified to HND / Degree level in Engineering / Science based function.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Quality Systems Engineer role apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling me directly on 07458163362.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.