Up to £56,000
about 1 month ago
10 January 2025
Real Estate Solicitor/Associate – Cardiff
Working nationally and internationally from their base in Wales, the firm offers all the legal services that a trading organisation needs.
They work with businesses of all sizes – from large corporations to those just starting up – across the private, public, and third sectors.
The firm is made up of leading lawyers and consultants, who work closely with their clients to provide the best possible support.
The core of the property team’s work comes from an excellent reputation with major developers and occupiers, energy projects, and in the education and public sectors.
The firm aims to be one of the leading property departments in Wales ranked tier 1 by the Legal 500 and Chambers. Their growth will primarily come from existing clients, as they identify what more we can do to help them develop. There will also, be a targeted marketing campaign to help identify and attract new clients. They know that clients in the construction or energy sectors often need property advice too. The firm will build on this experience by targeting companies in the sector, working closely with the construction, energy & projects team
This is what you’ll be doing
The work includes providing a variety of transaction-handling and advisory services to clients operating in a range of sectors. Clients include:-
- Developers (both public and private – commercial, residential and mixed use)
- Occupiers (including a number of significant UK national operators)
- Banks and financiers
- Real estate investors on the acquisition, management and disposal of investment properties
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, clear written presentation, strong organisational skills, good time management, good initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Team-focused with a flexible and collaborative approach to working with others, but also able to work alone.
- Capable of working effectively under pressure and using own initiative to tackle tough decisions and present innovative ways to help clients.
- The successful candidate must be technically competent and commercially aware. You will have good social skills, be a team player with a strong client focused approach and have plenty of drive and enthusiasm to help us to provide an excellent client service.
- 3 years + PQE with experience within a reputable Real Estate team
- Experience with Energy, Public Sector or Property
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary £37,000 - £56,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities: They are a fast-growing and ambitious firm. They understand that to fulfil their potential, they need to fulfil that of all employees, and their training and career development programme is very high on the agenda.
- Health and wellbeing: on-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and a cycle to work scheme.
- Benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
- Making life easier: grown-up approach to working hours, guitar lessons, free language lessons, visiting beautician, barber, tailor, dry cleaning collection, on site bike repairs, on site showers and corporate gym membership reduction.
- A great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. It’s good value for money, with short commuting times, and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. Their office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices for a confidential discussion or please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.