up to £17,000
about 1 month ago
29 August 2019
Receptionist/ Facilities Assistant
Have you got previous front of house experience? Used to multi-tasking and have excellent organisational skills. Then apply today to join this well-known company based in the heart of Cardiff City Centre on a 9 month FTC.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a receptionist you will also be working alongside the facilities team:
- Be responsible for all client areas within the office
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Providing refreshments and arranging rooms for each meeting
- Handling all incoming and outgoing post as well as courier bookings
- Maintaining stock of stationary and consumables
- General maintenance of all office equipment
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work a 9 month FTC
- Excellent knowledge of word and outlook
- Ability to work between 8-5.30 on a shift pattern
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £17,000 plus excellent holidays, birthday day off, medical insurance, pension scheme, and much much more.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734