Up to £100000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Residential Conveyancing Lawyer
Swindon, UK - Salary up to £100k
Yolk is proud to support our client in the recruitment of a Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join their team in Swindon. Seize this opportunity to showcase your skills and make a significant impact in the world of residential conveyancing for one of the regions biggest Property firms.
This is what you'll be doing
As an experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer your duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Managing a diverse caseload of residential property transactions, including sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, and re-mortgages with minimal supervision.
- Lead and guide a dedicated team of support staff, ensuring effective delegation and fostering a collaborative working environment.
- Uphold an unwavering commitment to excellent client service, maintaining a consistent level of communication throughout the conveyancing process.
- Proactively expand your network of contacts and clients, driving business growth and generating valuable referrals.
- Collaborate with partners to contribute to the evolution of the business development strategy for the residential conveyancing team.
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a seasoned Conveyancer you will bring the following experience to the Residential Conveyancing team:-
- Qualified solicitor or professional equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience (PQE).
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and technical expertise in handling a mixed residential property caseload.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong professional and client relationships.
- Experience in generating and nurturing your own client base.
- Competence with IT applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and proficiency in case management systems.
This is what you'll get in return
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Collaborative and dynamic working environment.
- The chance to contribute to the success and growth of a leading law firm.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are a qualified and experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer seeking a rewarding opportunity, we want to hear from you. Join our client's dynamic team in Swindon and make a significant impact in the field of Residential Conveyancing. Apply now by submitting your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities