10 days ago
16 May 2019
SaaS Account Manager
SaaS Company selling into Public & Private Sector
This is what you’ll be doing
First point of contact for inbound enquiries and managing the renewals for a portfolio of customers
- Deliver to agreed retention and growth targets (measured monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Identify at risk renewals, create, implement and pro-actively manage recovery plans
- Identify growth opportunities within your customer portfolio, pro-actively manage and secure these opportunities
- Working within agreed pricing and discount frameworks, negotiate commercials and terms of engagements for all existing clients
- Build sustainable, long-term relationships with key contacts within your portfolio to support customer success and deliver growth targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 2 years of Account Management expeirence in SaaS or B2B
- Negotiation Skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
£27,000k basic, plus commission with a minimum OTE of £50,000
Growth and development into a leadership role
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.