£37000 per annum
21 days ago
20 August 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with at least 2 years’ experience in new business prospecting. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills with a real drive to succeed, the aim with this role is to fast track the SDR into a more senior Business development role.
As a sales development representative you will be identifying new business opportunities through prospecting, email campaigns, research and customer interaction. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience setting up meetings with decision makers from your target audience.
This will be a hybrid role where they would expect you to attend the office 2 days a week.
Main responsibilities as a Sales Development Representative
- Achieving monthly sales quotas of meetings booked and attended
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and cold emails
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Present the company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and pitch appropriate services
- keep up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Convert losses into wins to the best of your ability
- Understanding the buyer personas and the needs
- Build pipeline
- Using social selling techniques to attract and source leads
Your skills/ experience as a Sales Development Representative
- At least 2 years of new business prospecting
- Good knowledge of cloud security / IT
- Excellent communication skills with a high energy approach
- Proven track record of hitting monthly targets and KPI’s
- Experience with Salesforce as a CRM
- Fantastic relationship building skills
Benefits to you
- Basic salary up to £37,000
- £57K OTE
- Employee share option scheme
- Fast track progression
- Optional private medial cover
- Critical illness and Death in service cover
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.