£18,000 - £20,000
5 months ago
Are you looking to grow and expand upon your knowledge of the Accounts function? Do you want to work within a friendly, supportive team environment?
Our client based in Bridgend are looking for a Sales Ledger to join the team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract covering maternity leave. They are looking for an individual with previous experience in similar role, who is keen to learn and can adapt during busy periods.
As a Sales Ledger your role will include:
- Processing Invoices and Credit Notes
- Bank Reconciliations and Allocating Payments
- Reviewing Debtors and Chasing in Outstanding Payments
- Maintaining Price Lists
- Liaising with Internal Colleagues and Clients
- Helping with other ad hoc duties as and when required
The experience you will bring to the team as a Sales Ledger:
- Previous experience within a similar Accounts role
- Positive work ethic with an ability to adapt to busy periods
- Sage experience is desired but not essential
And this is what you will get in return:
- Salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bupa Healthcare
- On-site parking
Interest to find out more about the opportunity and what it takes to become a Sales Ledger?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter to Sidney (02921 673 750/ firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.