6 months ago
Securitisation Manager - 15 Month Contract
Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment? Do you have strong analytical skills and enjoy supporting the wider business?
This is what you'll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known South Wales employer who are looking for an excellent candidate for a 15 month maternity contract. You will oversee a team of 2, supporting the wider business, developing and implementing the short, medium and long term securitisation strategy.
- Mentor and develop the team including implementing and developing internal controls and processes
- Reporting on loan portfolios as well as other ad hoc and bespoke reporting as requested internally or from clients
- First point of contact for all investor queries
- Reviewing expenses chargeable to the transactions by third parties
- Cash management and allocation including interest and FX rate calculations
- Supporting with bids including costing securitisation reporting and cash management services to new customers
- Monthly performance reviews of direct reports
- Investigate any anomalies
- Supporting within internal and external audits
- Production of statutory monthly accounts and audit information for clients as requested
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of structured finance products
- Strong Excel skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Experience managing or mentoring other team members
- Financial modelling experience
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.