4 months ago
Are you a superstar developer?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Use the latest technologies and cloud platforms to develop and host your software.
- Report to the Head of IT. Develop in an agile environment, contributing through daily standups and regular sprint reviews.
- Collaborate with other senior developers to share knowledge and agree best ways forward to deliver exciting new projects.
- Use our technical expertise to bring innovative system design.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Have three or more years’ experience of developing enterprise level .Net applications.
- Full stack developer with experience of leading and designing scalable solutions using:
And this is what you’ll get in return
Contributory stakeholder pension (up to 6% matched), Company bonus scheme, Health Care, Personal development days and access to training material, Discretionary home working. 25 days holiday.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.