£40000 - £50000 per annum
02922 671 378
19 days ago
10 July 2022
Up too £50,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with an innovative technology solutions provider looking to expand their Network Engineering team. The company are a market leader within the property technology sector. They have multiple offices in the UK & the role can be fully remote with very occasional travel to the Exeter office for essential meetings.
If successful you will take a senior role within the network engineering team to design, implement & operate complex cloud based network infrastructure. You will take a leading role on network related project work including cloud migrations, network upgrades & firewall installations. To be successful you will need in depth experience with Cisco products (ideally to CCNP level), fortinet firewalls & cloud based network solutions (ideally Azure).
- Evaluate, design and implement transformational change to the organisations network infrastructure.
- Technical operation of the LAN/WAN including configuration & deployment, monitoring, maintenance & troubleshooting, auditing and log management and upgrade and support of all network systems including routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN.
- Perform regular system change tasks in line with customer requirements, ensuring that any potential issues are highlighted well in advance of causing problems or delay.
- Monitor, identify and respond to incidents, diagnosing and deciding on the most appropriate solution; to liaise with the system suppliers or other colleagues to ensure their speedy resolution.
- High level of experience supporting Cisco based Networks (CCNP preferred
- Experience supporting Fortinet firewalls
- Exposure to cloud based networking (Azure) would be highly beneficial
- LAN, WAN, VLAN
- Salary up to £50,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Remote / flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.