£32,000 - £35,000
about 2 months ago
Senior Security Engineer
£35,000 + benefits
About the company
The company have been established for over 30 years and currently operate across the South West and London. Due to continued expansion my client is looking for a senior security engineer, to take up a senior position within an established engineering team. They operate within the residential and commercial sectors working with technology partners such as Texacom, lenel, CCure, Milestone and Paxton to name a few.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Routine service and maintenance of analogue and IP security systems.
- Covering M5, Part of M6 and M40.
- There will be elements of servicing security systems.
- You will also be part of the current on call rota.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 10 years experience as this is a senior engineering role.
- Have a full understanding of both IP and analogue security systems.
- Must have worked in a similar role.
There’s also some must haves
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Basic salary up to £35,000.
- Company vehicle.
- On call allowance.
- Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.