£40,000 to £50,000
21 days ago
02 March 2019
This Senior Software Engineer role is for a leading defence company specialising in Cyber Security and data systems based in Malvern.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Develop innovative software platforms which are utilised in the defence sector
- Unit testing and code reviewing to ensure the highest quality software is produced
- Execute full software development lifecycles for each project worked on.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 5 Years’ experience in software development utilising a technology such as: C++, Java, C#, MySQL or Big Data
- Be able to undergo UK security vetting
- Rapid development cycle experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Contributed pension scheme
- Great training opportunities
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with Zak Underwood on either email@example.com or 02920 673 729.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.