£25000 - £30000 per annum
02922 671 378
15 days ago
13 July 2022
Up to 30k
Yolk Recruitment are working with a well-established law firm based in Bristol. You will be joining a close knit in house IT team providing 1st / 2nd line technical support to the companies 250 users.
If successful you will join a small IT team providing 1st / 2nd line support to the organisations internal Users. There is significant room for growth in this role as due to the small team size you will be able to gain significant exposure in higher level IT support as well project based work. This role would suit either an experienced Service Desk Analyst looking for a change or someone looking to get into their first IT role.
They company are based in Bristol & the role will be predominately office based with maybe 1 day per week remote available.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Resolving IT support tickets
- Identifying and researching solutions in variety of technology areas, including hardware, operating systems, software applications, printers, and networking, etc.
- Contributing to the IT knowledge base and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Tracking and reporting on project work in which you are involved
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Excellent phone manor & customer service skills.
- High level of literacy with Microsoft office suite.
- Experience working within an IT service management framework, e.g., ITIL
- Experience working within a Windows environment (Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £30,000
- 25 days holiday (Bank holidays on top)
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
- Remote & flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.