£100000 - £140000 per annum
02921 673 711
about 1 month ago
Liquid error: internal
£100,000 – £140,000
This is a genuinely unmatched opportunity to join one of the worlds most recognised and successful tech companies who are launching a new operation in the Swansea area as they aim to foster a dynamic start-up environment with all the support (Both financially and technically) of one of the biggest names in Tech. You will help develop cutting edge Ecommerce solutions on new projects by leveraging the latest technologies. They are tech agnostic and are open to developers from a variety of backgrounds, however their Core language is Ruby and would expect engineers to pick this up. The office is central Swansea with 1-2 days from the office expected a week.
As a Software Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the software development efforts
- Define re-usable architecture
- Collaborate with Dev teams and project managers to improve customer experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Programming experience with a modern language such as Java, C++ or C#
- Happy to move to a Ruby stack (or experience with)
- Experience contributing to architecture and design.
- Bachelor’s in computer science related degree or significant industry experience
- Total compensation of £100,000 - £140,000
- Unmatched career opportunities
- Relocation allowance
- 3-4 days remote working
- Constant focus of learning and development
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.