Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus + Benefits
6 days ago
20 January 2020
Supply Chain Manager
Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus + benefits
A leading manufacturing business with a 70M turnover has a new opening for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join the Senior Management Team and drive the Supply Chain department forward in a broad role requiring depth of supply chain knowledge across Planning and Procurement, strong interpersonal skills and the desire to make a difference in a rapidly growing organisation.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Lead and oversee all supply chain activities across a multi-site business
- Define and drive strategy, best practice and continuous improvement in the Supply Chain
- Coordinate with colleagues across the business to ensure optimal planning and purchasing
- Participate in key stakeholder meetings – daily operations, monthly supply reviews etc.
- Provide accurate and timely information on resource and capacity
- Hands on coaching, mentoring and development of your team
- Development of internal/external stakeholder relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience leading a Supply Chain Team
- CIPS/MCIPS desirable
- Strong ERP proficiency
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- 10% OTE bonus
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Company pension
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.