East Riding of Yorkshire
With excellent benefits
11 days ago
30 April 2021
What you’ll be doing
As a Systems Development & Online Manager you’ll be:
· Working as a senior technical and management expert, you’ll have complete management responsibility for all the critical services across the Trust.
· Lead and oversee the development and implementation of additional and new system related services within the Trust, enabling new and exciting ways of working.
· Responsible for the maintenance of core systems for three main data centers and across the 75 remote sites.
· Overseeing the development, implementation, revision and maintenance of the Trust’s system and online teams.
What the successful Systems Development & Online Manager will bring to the team
· Extensive experience of working in a technical discipline at a management level.
· Evidence of ICT continuity planning and management as well as experience of writing clear and concise policies and procedures for ICT and non-ICT staff.
· Educated to Masters level Degree in Computer Science / Business IT or able to demonstrate an equal level of industry experience
· Evidence of the continuous development of skills.
· Experience of Microsoft products, Citrix, Firewalls, antivirus and remote access software.
· Effective communication and influencing skills
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Systems Development & Online Manager will receive the following:
· Basic salary of between £53,169 to £62,001
· Excellent pension scheme
· 27 days annual leave
· Diverse and inclusive workplace
· Professional training & development opportunities
· Additional benefits such as car leasing, cycle to work etc
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Systems Development & Online Manager role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment