£55000 - £59000 per annum
11 days ago
18 February 2023
Technical / Agile Project Manager - Belfast - Hybrid - 2-3 days onsite - Global Consulting - Digital and Technology - up to £60k per annum - Progression Opportunities.
Yolk recruitment are recruiting for Technical project manager to work with a world leading consultancy that is scaling up its operations and working on cutting edge technology projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work on projects and technology seen nowhere else in the country.
About the team
This would be working with the central function that creates and runs technology, alliance partners across architecture, development, and multiple other technologies, we interact with all technology platforms and provide tangible technology delivery at scale.
Skills And Experience
We're looking for candidates who have Technical or Agile Project Manger experience that can effectively and efficiently manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements.
- PM methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2
- PM Tools such as MS Project
- Collaborative tool sets e.g. Sharepoint, Powerpoint
- Digital technologies including Web, Cloud and Data
The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will include:
- Own the project throughout the full lifecycle from inception to support
- Stakeholder management
- Build and deliver the project plan
- Manage project resources
- Provide a collaborative and performance driven environment
- Continually identify, prioritize, and mitigate project risks and issues
- Manage project costs and manage the budget (includes related scope control)
This role would require travel to the office 2-3 days a week so only people that are a commutable distance from Belfast will be considered
Private Medical Insurance
Personal Accident Cover