21 days ago
Technical Copy Writer
Are you someone who loves to write and has a natural ability for creating easy to follow content? Are you someone who is able to translate technical jargon in to user-friendly content that's relatable, straight forward and clear?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment ltd are currently partnered with a global tech organisation to hire a Technical Copy Writer. You'll be a content strategist, who'll be working alongside developers and product specialist to ensure that customers have the content that enables them to get the best out of our client's product.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working to create clear, quality and instructive copy for users. Content will include training guides, FAQ pages, product documentation, troubleshooting pages etc.
- Communicating with other departments and fully immersing yourself in the technology, with view to continuously improving the quality of user content.
- Assisting with site development (from a creative point of view)
- Working to create helpful and jargon-free guides for users.
- Working closely with customer care and product marketing, to gain a thorough understanding of the most common user issues and reasons for contacting customer care.
- Developing best practice guides for advanced features, helping users to push the boundaries of what's possible with the software
- Working to ensure that the information that users require is always at their finger tips through in-product videos, tool tips, etc.
This is a fast paced and progressive role sat within a department that has impressive growth plans over the next 2 years - for the write person, there is a strong likelihood of this role developing in to a senior / management role.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll have experience in B2B help content writing, creating articles and guides designed to aid product adoption.
- You'll be an excellent writer, but also an excellent project manager who can manage a multimedia content creation process from end-to-end, securing additional resources as needed.
- You'll be a team player who enjoys working collaboratively and thrives in a fast moving. progressive environment.
- You'll be a natural communicator with a passion for research - any interest in the tech/SaaS world would be able be an advantage!
- Experience with CRM/CMS systems would be helpful.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- £ Highly competitive salary as well as company shares
- Lucrative company shares
- Unmatched career opportunities within a global organisation
- Relocation allowance
- Hybrid working - 3-4 days per week of remote working
- Constant focus of learning and development
- Flexible benefits package tailored to suit you
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.