£8 - £9
10 months ago
Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Temporary - Ongoing week by week basis
An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join an established company in Cardiff City Centre on a temporary basis.
The company is looking for several members of staff to join their team, situated close to transport links its a great company to join if you're looking to commute into work.
This role is looking to work on a week by week basis so will work well for those who are immediately available and / or waiting for their next permanent role to start.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (extra hours and flexibility is available)
This is what you'll be doing
- Processing a variety of cases in a fast paced environment
- Have strong knowledge and background working in law firms with a broad general knowledge of various areas of Law to put to use throughout the role, any speciality in a certain area is also ok
- Work effectively within a busy department
- Communicating with solicitors, clients and other third party agents
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Previous experience as a legal assistant
- A good communicator with a great telephone manner
- Able to use own initiative and work well within a team
- Committed to personal development and meeting team targets
- Punctual and professional at all times
- Eager to take on new information and hit the ground running
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Davies at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.